• To teach students how our government works and to help them discover what it takes to be the leaders of tomorrow.
• To promote a strong sense of moral and civic responsibilities based on the Judeo-Christian ethic.
• To encourage students to make friends with other teens who share similar values and convictions.
• Christian youth 14-18 years old.
• Enrolled in public or private. high school, or home schooled at the high school level.
• Submit application by June 28, 2014.
• Letter of recommendation from priest or pastor.
"City on the Hill was one of the single most life changing weeks I've ever experienced, as far as both my career and spiritual life goes...." Kyle S.
I can think of no better way to preserve the future of our nation than to support the training of our future leaders. The City on the Hill scholarship fund needs support as our requests for scholarships are increasing every year. Please consider sponsoring a student by sending a donation to City on the Hill.